photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, May 21, 2015

How Sweet It Is: Minted.com

I'm always looking for new wall art and decor to breathe new life into my home. Whether it be a quirky print with motivation or funny typography art, or, a cherished photograph, I find that a simple change like taking down old artwork and putting up something new invokes a new sense of coziness at home.

If you're looking for a site that let's you channel your inner artist with a little help from professional artists, Minted.com is it! Minted.com allows users to create custom photo gifts, prints and more using artwork created by talented artists, or, to shop from their extensive online assortment of artwork in a variety of categories.

My image of Nathan and Landon's 1 week photo looks adorable on this Stealing Hearts poster, don't you think? Since I'm a new mom, my twins are the focus of every image I snap, capturing their growth, smiles and moments daily. I can't think of a better way to decorate my home than with my favorite picture of my boys.




The site's templates and user interface are easy to use, and it's fun to play around with all the creative options available. I loved this Birds and the Bees Welcome Baby graphic that I was able to personalize for my nursery!



The site allows you to choose preferences for a truly unique work of art for your home - from fonts, to colors, and even a selection of frames are available for a complete look.




I love this idea of being able to put my personal touch on a piece of artwork that I'll have for years, and that will have special meaning to me.

But if photos aren't your thing, Minted's Art Marketplace category is set up like a well-curated collection of art that you'd find at a craft fair. Abstract art, photography, baby and kid's arts, illustrations, mixed media - it's all there for the picking. What's also cool about the category is that you get a glimpse into each artist.




And even after I'm done donnig my walls with photos of my little dudes, I can take my proud mama pride a step further by designing birth announcements or invitations. Although I've already walked down the isle, Minted's selection of wedding invitations feature whimsical themes such as florals, chalkboard, destination, letterpress or abstract interpretations. Brides-to-be, you will not be disappointed!

Check out Minted.com, and have fun creating your very own piece of artwork... or, to find new decorative inspiration for your home!

*DISCLOSURE: I was provided compensation in the form of store credit for this post. All opinions and written content is original and my own. Photos taken from Minted.com.


No comments: