photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Strolling through Spring

Landon and Nathan will be 1 month old. I really can't believe that a month has gone by and the boys are a month old. I don't know where the time went. I probably lost some of it during the hours I wake up in the middle of the night for feedings, the naps, the diaper changes and the moments I get to hold them and just enjoy their smiles and sleeps. Being a parent is exciting and a learning experience. While there are many times I find myself searching for a mommy answer in the non-existent baby manual, I think it is absolutely true that your maternal instincts kick in, and you just figure it out...

Another aspect I'm still getting used to is not having a pregnant belly. Sure, I miss carrying the boys, and now I truly get to carry them in a whole new way. But, I will admit it's nice to have my body back and to return to wearing my non-maternity clothes. I always felt like I dressed like "me" when I was pregnant, but after a while, I did miss my old clothes.




On our first walk around our neighborhood, I put on this flower print babydoll dress I bought at H&M while I was pregnant. It's comfortable enough to spend the day in with the boys, yet, it's really feminine and can be dressed up with heels or flats.





Luckily, the weather has been on my side, and I've been able to not only dress myself in my best spring attire, but give the boys' daily outfits some adorable baby flair, too!



Details:
Floral Print Babydoll Dress - H&M / Blue Aviator Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters / Pink Flats - Old Navy / Baby Jogger City Select Stroller

No comments: