photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Coral Crush


Well, there's no getting around it: Fall is officially here. The season for denim, leather jackets and darker nail polish. I used to really dread this time of year, but I think I've finally nailed down my style during the season that truly has an identity crisis. One day it's warmer than usual, the next you feel like you're in a hurricane. I try to do my best to stay warm but not look like a total Eskimo on chilly days. Luckily, New Jessey dodged Hurricane Joaquin, and I can still get away without wearing a jacket most days.





This time last year, I was pregnant, which meant that I wasn't buying that many new clothes, but was learning the woes that is maternity clothing shopping (which you can read about here). I did not hide the fact that finding maternity jeans was a b%^&@, and considering I dropped some serious dosh on em, I might as well get the most out of my maternity pants, right?

So, yes, the jeans I'm wearing are Gap Maternity jeans. While I am down to my normal pre-pregnancy size, these skinnies fit me perfectly in the legs, and the waist has a insert that gives, which comes in handy when my friend Flow visits and brings her nasty sister Bloat with her. I know, TMI - but since I'm all about giving you something you can relate to... you might as well get the most out of your denim - pregnant or not.

Ladies, don't count those maternity pants out. Get a belt, take them to the tailor - do whatever you can to salvage them. If they fit you well while you were preggers, you can still rock em. 


Outfit:

No comments: