photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday 5

1. Bloglovin'

You can now follow House Of Jeffers on Bloglovin! Click here! Go ahead... you know you want to...



2. Cupcakes that win



A great vegan cupcake shop in Rutherford, N.J., Sweet Avenue Bake Shop, not only makes amazing cupcakes that I'm obsessed with, but they are currently selling Tigerblood cupcakes in honor or Hollywood's favorite nut-job, Charlie Sheen. And the money collected goes to Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, FL.  I'd go to Sweet Avenue any day of the week, really. The variety of confectionery cupcakes they offer is ridiculous... and they taste amazing!

3. Jimmy Eat World touring this summer!

I already have my tickets for the show in June in Montclair, N.J. Oh yeah.

4. Mother Nature giving New Jersey a spring sneak preview.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/photofrenzay

This was the first day in months where I didn't have to wear a jacket, and wore flats comfortably, without freezing. I like the idea of not having to wear a parka till next year... and being able to drive with the windows down.

5. Possibly getting a shirt with this on it:


... that is, if my husband brings one back from his trip this weekend!

3 comments:

LC said...

I love vegan cupcakes too and I live in Jersey so maybe I can swing by for those Charlie Sheen cupcakes...so funny!

[btw thanks for your response! I was trying to look on the website for your contact information but all I could find was your AOL screenname. Is there an email address hidden on here (or blindingly obvious) somewhere that I am overlooking?]

Unknown said...

hahah the charlie sheen cupcakes are too funny i bet theyre being sold out right now with all the hype around him

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

House Of Jeffers said...

Hey Gloria,

Hit me up at houseofjeffers@gmail.com!

xo

Jen