photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday 5

Perhaps my most random Friday 5 so far. This should be interesting.

Photo via http://www.rogueart.asia/ra/tag/exhibitions/

Jeff Koons' artwork is a bit kooky, but there's just something about a man who can make a metal balloon dog look cool and then call it art.  People have mixed views on his neo-pop art - some think it's gimmicky, some people think he's a genius. Personally, I want to know if this comes in a more lawn-friendly size for the house I don't own.

2. Reliant Robin


My hubby and I were watching Top Gear when a segment on the Reliant Robin, a three-wheeled car created in 1973, exposed me to one of the ugliest automobiles ever manufactured. You may be looking at it and thinking, "How do you not flip over in this car?" Um, you don't. For everything you never wanted to know about this car, check out Top Gear's hysterical feature on YouTube.com.



3. Maxi Dresses & Skirts


Cheetah Print Maxi Skirt - Forever21.com  

Farrah Maxi Dress - NastyGal.com


I'm not sure if I can pull off a maxi dress, but I'm willing to try. In the summer, they're perfect when it's not to hot and you need to look a little dressed up. My downfall might be my height - I'm only 5'4"... I'll probably end up looking like I'm floating, but if I as least look fashionable doing so, floating it is.

4. Gotham Magazine


Love the spread on spring technicolor. Up until this point, I never read Gotham, but I have to say I was surprised. This is one fashion magazine that doesn't make you feel stupid about fashion designers you may not know.

5. Keurig


I don't drink coffee very often... We're tea drinks in the House of Jeffers. In fact, the word "coffee" in a thick Jersey accent makes me shutter. But, after my husband's relentless nagging during a weekend shopping outing, we buckled and bought one. I have to say, I feel like I just earned some extra adult points. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My kids did a presentation on Koons today which went into a huge discussion on Modern Art- too funny!!!