photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ripe For The Picking

I needed a dress pronto for something that a.) made me nervous and b.) I can't tell you about... yet. When I can tell you, I will - and I'm uber excited about it!!!



Outfit:
Striped Bandage Dress - Robert Rodriquez
Spiked Bag - Zara
Shoes - Mandee
Necklace - Forever 21
Jade Bangle - Chinatown NYC


But back to the dress... I had gone to a couple of stores in search of something that was my style, but yet, put a twist on the kinda of stuff I normally wear. Something fresh for my wardrobe. Of course, nothing in my closet was working, and I went shopping. I feel like that happens a lot - you have something you're going to, and end up buying something new for it. 



Regardless, this Robert Rodriquez dress caught my eye due to the asymmetrical hem. And there's never been a striped dress I didn't like. 

No comments: