photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, August 1, 2011

Blogger Breakfast @ Neiman Marcus, Paramus, NJ

While I usually don't need a solid reason to go to the mall besides the obvious, Neiman Marcus invited me and other local NJ bloggers for a breakfast and fashion/beauty event in their Garden State Plaza Paramus mall location.



Along with my good friend and blogger Molly of Pretty Stylish Life, we attend the inaugural event held in The Rotunda, the department store's beautiful restaurant to mingle with bloggers and talk about all things fashion.

The PR team gave us a guided tour of the three-level department store that is decked out in beautiful artwork, something store creator Herbert Marcus was a fan of, and of course, an array of designers that calls out to anyone who is an admirer of beautiful fashion and home wares!





Gorgeous Valentino jacket... That shall be mine...

I almost lost it when I saw they had a Chanel boutique, and they carry one of my favorite designer of all time - Emilio Pucci! 

The Chanel boutique located on the third floor - also known as my new home.

I'm redoing my kitchen with Chanel tiles...
A display showing what Emilio Pucci is known best for - gorgeous prints.


I've often walked through the store as a shopper, but I will say going on a tour and learning about the chain's history was vert interesting, and made me look at it in a completely new way.

It really is a beautiful store, and there's so much I'd love to have in my wardrobe (and will be dropping major hints on my husband for monetary contributions). But, I did notice the bloggers really swooned over Rachel Zoe's collection. Two words - animal prints!



Alexander McQueen scarf and Alexander Wang's Rocco Satchel - I'll take both, please!
One of the most stylish NM employees I've ever seen. 
"Pink Tory Burch frock, meet my closet."
 And guys, the men's department offers just as many stylish offerings as the women's department!




Ever wonder who's the person behind their Twitter account? You're not alone - Meet Jean (pictured at far left with Lynne and Kim of the store's PR department), who runs the NM Twitter page out of Houston, TX.


Great event all around! The team also gifted us with generous Neiman Marcus canvas totes filled with beauty products galore! If you live in NJ, you must stop by the store and indulge in some retail therapy!

Outfit:
Dress - Forever 21
Gladiator Sandals - Nine West
Necklace - Mandee
Cuff - Recycled leather cuff via Etsy.com


No comments: