photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nail Art On A Whole New Level - Sally Hansen Salon Effects

I make no qualms about my love for nail art, and do most of it on my own because frankly, New Jersey doesn't have any nail salons that offer it.

However, if you're on the quest to make your nails look salon professional without spending more than $9, than thank Sally Hansen now.

The lovely folks at Sally Hansen sent me a couple of boxes of their new Salon Effects nail polish strips that answered my prayers.





I've seen these in stores for a while, but couldn't get my hands on em as they've sold out constantly. Available in a variety of fashion forward colors and designs, the strips will have you hooked once you apply em! The package includes easy to follow instructions and tools you'll need for perfect application. I used Red-y For Trouble and Kitty, Kitty to go with my theme of animal prints this week!

 Before




Overall, I'm digging these because:
 - You get the look of nail polish, without the smell of bottled polish
 - Zero drying time
 - Doing a DIY manicure that'll last up to 10 days
The strips looked completely profess - and the fact that I didn't have to hand paint the leopard print on (like I normally do) - score!


No comments: