photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Stripes

Things I love:


1. Jewelry that lets me take a little bit of my family with me. In this case, it's this awesome brass locket I bought from Le Papier Studio on Etsy. I get to carry a reminder of Harley and Mike around with me whenever I wear it.

2. My newest addition to my growing Kate Spade New York handbag collection. This one is called the Kaleigh Vanston - it's striped and oh so dreamy. Never met a striped anything I didn't like! The interior is a grassy green - definitely my summer bag!




3. Mixing patterns. In this case, I went with two classic prints - stripes and plaids. Personally, this outfit is simple, but it's one of my favorites due to the black, purple and white color scheme and how girly the skirt makes me feel.
What Jen's Wearing:
Striped Scoopneck Tank - Victoria's Secret
Plaid Flounce Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Strappy Wedges - DSW
Custom Silhouette Locket - Etsy via Le Papier Studio
Kaleigh Vanston Striped Handbag - Kate Spade New York (similar style here)
Chunky Gold Ring - Forever 21
Black Leather Bow Bracelet - Henri Bendel
Gold Buckle Bracelet - vintage
Spiked Bracelet - Forever 21







 4. Good hair days.

No comments: