photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Blue Heaven


I know, I know. Stripes on Monday's post AND today? I swear it wasn't intentional - unless I just declare this Stripes Week...



What Jen's Wearing:
Heritage 21 Tank Dress - Forever 21
Striped Blazer - Forever 21
Coral Vision Wedges - Etienne Aigner
Elegant Crystal Fan Necklace - c/o Sorrelli


Don't ask me why I bought a blazer when its 95 degrees out... Even I find it strange the amount of outerwear in stores lately. Talk about jumping the shark - me included.

Regardless of my weakness for stripes, the blazer will make the rounds in my wardrobe year round.

I don't normally like to wear plain dresses unless I can compensate for it with lots of jewelry. And by the looks of it, a neon rainbow threw up on my arm...


Bracelets (from left to right)
Neon pink braided bracelet - won with tickets from an arcade (Serious. I played lots of Skee Ball for those tickets).
Neon rhinestone bracelet - Rachel Roy
Purple Lanyard Bracelet - DIY!

No comments: