photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Mani: DIY Studded Nails!



Monday's Mani features one of my favorite accessories - studs!

I couldn't pass up these awesome stud nail decals at Harmon's - $2.95 for a pack of silver, gold and multi-color studs! 



I've been a long admirer of nail salon Valley NYC - they have some of the craziest nail designs hands down, including studs, acrylic bows and 3-D Japanese nail art. But since I haven't made it there yet, this DIY confection will do.

What I love about this mani is that it looks like it took some effort to create, but it was beyond simple thanks to the studs.

However, the studs started to fall off this morning, and I painted my nails last night. Maybe I'll just use one as an accent instead of all 5 fingers.

What's your Monday Mani look like?

No comments: