photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, July 23, 2012

Never Say Never


Some people collect coins, baseball cards... porcelain figurines and other strange knick knacks. Me, I collect shoes. And it looks like my hobby for shoe shopping isn't slowing down anytime soon. These three pairs alone were purchased this month. Perhaps it's my lack of will power over these stems, but I'm blaming the 80s revival for allowing us children born in that year to wear the colors that once ruined family photos... But in a good way.



If someone would have told me that I'd be wearing neon and nude shoes 10 years from now, I would have made Italian hand gestures and raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

Nude pumps? I'd be like, "Where's the fun in that?"

Here, today, I'm admitting that I was wrong, and I've seen the light. And the road that it shines upon is filled with yellow heels and nude wedges...

I think I need an intervention...


Shoes (from left to right)
Yellow Braided Wooden Heels- Gap
Neon Sandals - Gap
Iris Wedges - Blowfish Shoes

No comments: