photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bangs and Bracelets

First, I want to say thank you for all the wonderful support I received with Friday's Beyond The Blog post. It really warms my heart to know there are people who genuinely take an interest in House Of Jeffers. This makes me so much more excited to push myself on so many levels, and I'm uber happy to hear that the new additions are welcomed! 

But enough about that... Let's talk accessories!

One website I fancy stalking is Ettika. Filled to the brim with decked-out bracelets adorned with chain links, crystals, leather, and pretty much every spike, bead and color under the sun, I often get lost in their assortment of stacked bracelets.

new jersey fashion bloggers | houseofjeffers.com

ettika house of jeffers stack bracelets
Outfit:
Satin Peplum Top - Urban Outfitters
Chihuahua Necklace - purchased at Bust Craftacular 2 years ago
Black Skinny Pants - H&M
Gina Wedge - Shoemint




So when Ettika invited me to create a stack of bracelets named after House Of Jeffers, I was beyond giddy! I chose three dishy bracelets that incorporate my favorite colors (pink, black and pink), gold chains and of course, spikes. To me, it encompasses what I love in any outfit: a bright colour, some badass spikes and fem detailsCheck out the House Of Jeffers stack on their site, and get inspired to create one of your own!

houseofjeffers.com | how to wear peplum

shoemint gina wedge | houseofjeffers.com

henri bendel handbags | houseofjeffers.com

And as you might have seen on my Instagram account, I cut my hair last week. While I get that it might not be that noticeable to ya'll, to me, I feel like 4 inches was chopped. You know that initial shock you get sometimes when you cut your hair? That was me for two days. It's hair, it'll grow back ... but it looks like I probably won't be telling my hairstylist to "cut off whatever needs to go" again.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: