photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Love For Lace




I'd like to tip my bangs to any designer who featured lace in their spring 2013 runway collections. Lace isn't just for wedding dresses - speaking of which, my wedding dress had a beautiful lace train. It's one of my favorite fabrics as it's ultra feminine - so I'm totally down with seeing more British lace in spring fashion this year.

And while my striped top meets the requirements of any run-of-the-mill striped blouse, I think it's Peter Pan lace collar takes whatever pants or bottoms I pair it with and makes the outfit more delicate.




But I have to admit, while this look is very House Of Jeffers (it meets the requirements of a striped anything a la my Kate Spade New York handbag and New Look blouse purchased during a trip to England, has a shot of BAM via the red pants and a new pair of Madewell Andie sandals for good measure), it sorta reminds me of something I French mime would wear.

Only my bangs are doing the silent talking.

Outfit Details:
Striped Peter Pan Collar Top - New Look / Red Denim Jeans - Forever 21 / The Andie Sandal - Madewell / Kaleigh Vanston Striped Handbag - Kate Spade New York / Silver Pyramid Stud Bracelet - Forever 21 (similar style here) / Wendy Brandes Exclamation Point Ring

No comments: