photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, April 12, 2013

Obnoxious Pops Of Color


new jersey fashion bloggers | house of jeffers

Never, ever waste a good hair day. Like, ever.

Listen folks - I didn't just spend 45 minutes curling my hair to sit on my couch. I don't need to make a total night of it, but if I at least hit up my favorite Mexican place for a burrito and a frozen margarita on a Friday night, I'm one happy lady. Simples pleasures, people. 

cambridge satchel fluoro | house of jeffers

shoemint gina | house of jeffers

Ever since my little trip to the hospital last week, I'm definitely making some changes - both mentally and physically. Until I figure out what is causing my migraines to be so severe, I'm drastically cutting out a lot of things in my diet like caffeine and one of my favorites, chocolate.

Also, I'm more determined than ever to really start pushing myself on my blog - and hopefully, branch out in terms of opportunities. Being a blogger isn't something that I would consider a hobby for myself, and I really want to be able to reach as many people as I can with my words. I also hope to work with brands that I can really contribute something to, whether it be collaborating on designs, being a part of marketing in some capacity, or my ultimate dream - being a brand ambassador. So if you're a brand, feel free to reach out to me.

Until then, I'm taking things one day at a time.

neon spring 2013 | house of jeffers.com

Outfit Details:
Button Front Shirt - Old Navy / Polka Dot Skinny Jeans - Forever 21 (similar style:  Jessica Simpson brand Polka Dot Jeans)/ Cambridge Satchel Company Fluoro bag - won at the IFB Conference February 2013 / Shoemint Gina Wedge / Deluxe Girlfriend Beaded Wrap Bracelet - Henri Bendel / Vanessa Mooney Labyrinth Ring

No comments: