photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Studs with Sass

new jersey fashion bloggers | house of jeffers

Two words: Studded accessories. All day, every day.

gold stud accessories | house of jeffers

Honestly, for such a simple accessory it makes a bold impact. Studded accessories add mega flair to any outfit. Some people are put off by them - yes, they are a punk rock staple - and as a self-proclaimed hipster, studs are honestly a no-brainer for me. Even the most feminine, girly of outfits have room for a little edginess a la some badass jewelry and studs. Don't you think?

candie's | kohl's | house of jeffers

new jersey fashion blogs house of jeffers

I threw this outfit together for a laid-back Saturday with my husband to go to a flea market. HUGE disappointment. I have yet to find a good one in New Jersey since I moved. Flea markets used to be something I looked forward to, and even when I was a teenager, my mother and I used to find some awesome jewelry at them. Now, they all sell tube socks. No such luck... yet.

Since I can't wear colored denim or too-out-there pants to work, I'm usually all about putting together outfits that let me wear some of the other pieces in my closet. I would, however, wear pieces of this outfit with other elements for my 9 - 5, just not all at the same time.

ootd posts | house of jeffers

how to wear a blazer with tshirts
Outfit Details:
Fitted Blazer - H&M / Leopard Print Top - Forever 21 / Five-Pocket Skinny Pants - Candie's for Kohl's / Studded Oxford Shoes - Miss Selfridge / Urban Expressions Handbag purchased at South Moon Under/ Gold Stud Necklace - Forever 21

No comments: