photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, January 5, 2012

All On The Line With Joe Zee & My 11 Seconds of Fame

Back in August, I had alluded to something major I couldn't wait to tell everyone... But now I can!

I was part of a taping for the TV show, All On The Line on the Sundance Channel! The series follows ELLE Magazine Creative Director Joe Zee, who mentors fashion designers and gives his expert advice. In this episode, he worked with Nicole Miller during New York Fashion Week.

The experience was surreal - it's crazy to think I'd be a part of something like this. But I will say it was uber exciting! Besides for meeting Joe Zee, I also met Nicole Miller and attended her fashion show. Truly something I won't forget. And the fact that I was actually on TV - not too shabby, eh? 

Watch the videos to see me, awkward facial expressions and Italian hand movements and all, as I give my two cents to Joe Zee about Nicole Miller.



Note the "Yo, she just dropped a bomb" noise after I speak in this clip (that I took with my iPhone during the full episode).


Yup, 11 seconds of fame, folks.

Or, watch the full episode!

No comments: