photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 13, 2012

If The Shoe Sparkles, Wear It

It's Friday, ya'll! I needed this week to end in the worst way. 

So, you see a vlog before you! This is my first official video post, but it's short and sweet. Being that I'm really not used to talking to a camera, I'm sure you'll catch me blinking a lot... Try not to laugh too hard!

Enjoy!






As per the video, you can find my brand spankin' new, Luscious 23 Black Bow Glitter Platform shoes at Lulus.com.

1 comment:

jenn~the stylish housewife said...

cute! i am too afraid of vlogs =) i can't hide my dark circles & bags in real time! lol. keep it up...you are adorable!!!

xoxo, jenn
the stylish housewife