photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Frost and Front Steps

In just a few weeks, I'll be moving. Yes, the process is hectic and stressful, but the outcome is always worth it. It'll be a new beginning for Mike and I... and no longer will have to deal with apartment living. 

As you can assume, I've been packing all of my life into boxes strewn throughout my apartment. And the biggest pain in the a#$ has been sorting my clothes. I have entirely WAY too many clothes and not enough room. 

The other problem is having to keep clothes for the next few weeks. Through trial and error, I've figured out that you need some essentials, options and above all, practical attire.

Gee, I think my sequin tops and pleather pants will forgive me if I don't wear em for a couple of weeks. 

And I hope ya'll do too. My fashion game might slip a bit during my move, so hang in there with me!

Outfit:
Textured Knit Sweater - Gap
1969 Snakeskin Printed Jean - Gap
Combat Boots - ?

My outfit (a purple knit sweater, grey printed jeans and a purple bangle all of which I purchased at the Gap) is an example of what I like to call Non-Movers Syndrome. Just because you have to pack your clothes away, doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. I'm currently going through withdrawal, having 90% of my closet boxed up... but, it forced me to pick out a couple of things that I need to hold to in order to not look like I work for UHaul (during my move).

Accessories:
Metallic Leopard Suedette Handbag - Forever 21
Crystal Pop Bracelet - similar style at BaubleBar.com
Leather Wrapped Bracelet - Gap

No comments: