photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our House... In The Middle Of The Street

Hello lovies! Just a quick post while I get my life in order during my big move.

So once I settle in to my new digs, a housewarming party will be in order. And of course, this means shopping for a potential outfit. Lately, I've been fascinated by neons and pairing them with either super muted colors or kamikaze prints. 

Regardless, either of these outfits I'd happily wear to my party. I AM leaning toward the leopard print pants. Ever since I tweeted about how appropriate or inappropriate these would be for the office, I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair. Have yet to find 'em. Then again, I still have time before the party!



Housewarming Outfits



J Crew neon top
$98 - net-a-porter.com

Dorothy Perkins leopard jeans
$21 - dorothyperkins.com

Forever 21 knit tight
$4.50 - forever21.com

Platform booties
$45 - threadsence.com

Betsey Johnson lace pumps
$180 - betseyjohnson.com

Necklace
$13 - forever21.com

No comments: