photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Band Of Horses

The closest thing I get to anything "western" in New Jersey are the occasional horses on the side of the highway in rural towns aka - not anywhere near I live. I do, however, have this strange affliction for clothing with horses on it. I used to own this bright pink sweater with a huge horse head (not like Godfather style) wearing a flower crown from H&M. If it sounds weird that's because it was.

I guess it's that same odd favoritism that made me lean toward this horseshoe print dress. Besides for the print, it's got that high-low hem ya'll know I'm totally down with, and the color is just as fab. 

Yee haw.... or something like that.



What Jen's Wearing:
Saddle High-Low Dress - c/o Urban1972.com
Gold Turquoise Western Necklace - Forever 21
Peep Tow Leather Wedges - Nine West
Buckle Up Band Ring - Henri Bendel
Turquoise Ring - purchased in Cape Cod 

No comments: