photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fresh Cuts

Here's a not-so-secret secret: I don't cut my bangs myself. While I'm fully capable of using a pair of scissors, and know how to cut a straight line, I'm not taking a risk with my hair. One bad snip, or a crooked line across my forehead and it looks obvious that I DIY-ed my own bangs. Not a good look. So every three weeks or so, I get them trimmed professionally.

What I'm Wearing:
Basic Jersey High-Low Dress - Forever 21
Ecote T-Strap Wood Wedges - Urban Outfitters - $9 in-store, currently $59 online!
 Happiness Investment!
Turquoise Bracelet - vintage, my grandmothers
Double Chain Bangles - Forever 21 (came as a set of 4)
Black Onyx Statement Ring - Forever 21

And when cut em', I feel reguvenated. A tiny cut makes all the difference. Fresh cut grass. Freshly cut flowers. Fresh shoes that cost $9 (love Urban Outfitters' sales. Ridiculous savings on these shoes I'm wearing). And high-low hems. Like how I threw that in, don't cha? 



The high low hem, or mullet hem (whichever you're preference) is a cut I'm crushing. I think it gives basic skirts and dresses a little extra "BAM". Plus, it doesn't block my view of Harley when I walk him. 




No comments: