photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do The Twist

What Jen's Wearing:
Your True Colors Shine Top - Lulus.com
Accordion Pleated Color Block Skirt - courtesy of Sugarlips.com
Platform Mary Janes - Forever 21
Gold Brass Bangle - J. Crew
Spiked Bracelet - Forever 21
Square Monet Bangle - thrift find


I rarely rock pony tails, but when it's 95 degrees out, I have to get my hair off my neck. 

AND... when you love an outfit as much as I do this one, you want to make sure you show off it's best assets!



I was hesitant to wear my hair up in these photos - being that I normally don't wear pony tails too often, but hey, gotta change it up. I wanted to show off the collar of this awesomely beaded button-up I purchased from Lulus.com. It's black, it's got gunmetal beads and it's a button up. Straight up Johnny Cash goodness going on right here.



And let's not ignore this Accordion Color Block Skirt the cushty people at Sugarlips.com let me pick out! Sugarlips, based out of Los Angeles, Cali., is one of my new favorite clothing sites to shop on! Not only do they have a delightfully fab collection of tops, dresses and everything else under the sun  - they support fashion bloggers. MAJOR in my book. 

Love this skirt so much! I can wear it in the summer with tops like this, but in the winter, the colors translate right into fall. 

And, I can do the twist in it! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the shirt & you twist so well!
X Suma