photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Copious Style Blogger Meetup


During New York Fashion Week, the lovely people of Copious.com invited me to their Style Blogger Meetup at Elk Studios. I know I don't make it into New York too often, but since I knew one of my Twitter buddies, Suma, from The Fashion Beauty Junkie was going to be there, I had to go.

Suma is an absolute doll, and we clicked automatically. We become fast friends, and it doesn't hurt that Suma's obsession with Hello Kitty and Sanrio characters is just as big as mine. Plus, I chatted with some other bloggers visiting New York for the Lucky Fabb Conference, too.





I think it's so important to have a blogging buddy whose friendship transcends beyond the blog and Twittersphere, and that's something I've felt for a long time I didn't have. Being that I live in New Jersey, I don't run into too many fashion bloggers that I can connect with. But when I do, it's peaches. And I can say because of blogging, I've met a plethora of fabulous ladies who have a passion for blogging.

It's exciting to be a part of a community where you can have friends across the country. While I wouldn't say that I'm Captain Social, I'm working on it. = )


I think the mustaches definitely helped... 




Thanks to Emma over at Copious.com and elk studios for the photos!

No comments: