photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Booties That Kick Ass

A wardrobe without ankle boots isn't worth having. And while a basic black or a neutral brown goes with everything, I love non-conformist ankle booties. One's with a little pep in their step. 

Although black is my go-to color for shoes, these season, I'm thinking my shoes should match my personality. I always need a touch of leather somewhere, and I'm all for a bold ankle boot .... Plus, a functional wedge sneaker that not only looks dope, but is killer with a pair of black skinny jeans - Sold.


Fall Booties That Kick Ass


Michael Antonio platform boots
piperlime.gap.com




Studded boots
lulus.com


High heels
threadsence.com


G by guess
dsw.com


Leather boots
indressme.com


Waterproof boots
indressme.com


MiaShoes — BRIGHTON
miashoes.com

No comments: