photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, September 14, 2012

Galaxy Print Leggings

Holy milky way! To say that I love these galaxy print leggings is not doing them justice!

What I'm Wearing:
Colorblock Top - Naked Zebra
Galaxy Print Leggings from Romwe.com (buy em here!)
Multi-Buckle Open Toe Wedges - DSW (BUT! You can buy the Surface to Air ones here!)
Quilted Chanel-type Bag - c/o Urban Expressions Handbags (buy it here!)
Rhinestone Tassel Necklace - Urban Outfitters (similar style here)


They are just BEYOND ANY type of printed pants I own. I love how there's so many variations of the galaxy print legging right now - cloudy prints in dark black and blues, shocking pinks and purples like tripped out meteor showers... They sorta remind me of something a hippy would wear if they hated hippies.

I'm aware that makes no sense whatsoever, but in the context of me... Well, I'm definitely not a tree hugger, but I am a hipster hugger so I guess these are apropos.

I took the liberty of annoying my husband by asking him to take photos of both angles of the leggings. Just for you.


Accessories 
Friendship Bracelet - Urban Outfitters - $3!
Vintage 1950s Watch - My grandmother's 
Silver Rhinestone Givenchy Bangle - Macys (get it here!)
Rings - Craft fair finds



I love a pair of comfortable leggings, and yes I am aware of the "cover your ass" rule if you wear them as pants. But since the print legging trend is huge right now, and so is galaxy print, I'm gunna wear these babies while they're hot.

Oh, and hope you like the new layout!

No comments: