photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, October 21, 2013

Edgy Accents


spanx stores nj | houseofjeffers.com

My idea of being comfortable on the weekends is wearing all the things I can't wear to work. Leggings have always been a part of my style routine way before skinny jeans came along... I own nothing put leggings and jeans, actually - no bootleg, straight leg pants for me. Having skinny legs used to be a complex of mine, but once I discovered skinny jeans and leggings, I haven't strayed away from em'.

house of jeffers nj fashion blogs | houseofjeffers.com

spanx leggings and shapewear | houseofjeffers.com

Gearing up for my hosting duties at the upcoming SPANX Booty Bash event this Saturday at Garden State Plaza in Paramus, I slipped into a pair of Ready-To-Wow! Riding Leggings on Saturday for an afternoon of Fall activities. While I put this outfit together for the afternoon, it actually transitioned quite well for a dinner date with my hubby thanks to the faux leather panels on the lower leg. Plus, I love how chic they look with my Banana Republic Pascha Pumps. That metallic heel - love! 


banana republic shoes | houseofjeffers.com

I'm in for a very busy week before I head to New York for the LuckyFABB Conference on Thursday. If you're attending, please don't be a stranger if you see me! Or, follow me on Twitter and Instagram for highlights during the conference! 

house of jeffers spanx booty bash event nj | houseofjeffers.com
Heart Print Blouse - SpottedMoth.com / Ready-To-Wow Riding Leggings - c/o Spanx / Banana Republic Pascha Pump / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel / Leather and Jersey Panel Jessica Jacket - Rachel by Rachel Roy / butterLONDON Nail Polish in Jaffa / Riveting Romance Cuff - c/o Sorrelli

No comments: