photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, October 7, 2013

House Of Jeffers Turns 3!

October marks three years that I've been blogging!!!

Three years ago, I never thought I'd have a blog... especially one that was named House Of Jeffers. Each year when another blog milestone comes around, I reflect on what motivated me to get into blogging, and how a small little blog has allowed me to dream bigger and experience so much.

house of jeffers blog


As always, I owe you - all of the amazing blogger friends, inspiring brands and companies, and every single person who's left me a comment here, on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter - a huge amount of love for supporting me and my crazy ways here on House Of Jeffers. I'm completely in owe of all the opportunities I've gotten because of this blog, and I don't take them from granted.

Photo by Fernanda Silva

Thank you always for letting my bangs take center stage, for reading about my obsessions with the Brits and for letting a girl from New Jersey be a part of something truly awesome.


2013 has brought about so much change for me personally. In the past, I used to not deter from my typical outfit of the day posts too often. But this year, I took a chance and started to open up a little more about the side of me that isn't just about what I'm wearing. I still keep many secrets to myself, but I hope in the future, to share more of myself with you as I grow more comfortable with this idea of opening the window of who I am with the Internet.

nj fashion blogs house of jeffers

No comments: