photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Join me at the South Moon Under Grand Opening Oct. 17

south moon under westfield nj | houseofjeffers.com



I'm so excited to be helping South Moon Under celebrate the Grand Opening of their brand new Westfield, NJ store next Thursday, October 17! The downtown Westfield shopping center has become my second shopping home as it's filled with adorable shops, restaurants, and now, South Moon Under!

Stop by the SMU on E. Broad Street from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and shop, snack, win fabulous prizes and meet other local fashionistas in the area!

Plus,
·  butter LONDON will be on site hooking up your digits with a fresh mani! I'm all over this...
·  Find the perfect pair of denim with help from Citizens of Humanity.
·  Enjoy 20% off all purchases that night!

Get there early - the first 50 guests will receive SMU gift bags! 

Keep an eye on my Instagram that night (#SMUParty) as I'll be snapping and sipping away! Hope to see you there!

No comments: