photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Naming Conventions


As a child of the 80s, that means I'm one of how many millions of Jennifers in the country. Even my best friend's name is Jen (not the reason we're besties). I used to not like my full name since it was very common, and what was even worse was being called "Jenny", a nickname I didn't choose for myself but was dubbed with. 

However, that opinion changed back in my teens, and now, I really love my name. Yes, it's common, but I like to think I'm a rather uncommon Jen. 


And at one point, I thought about changing my blog name... I questioned if it really represented me and my blog. But, as you can see, it's now proudly adorned in gold thanks to Onecklace.com, who let me created a personalized necklace! No plans to change House Of Jeffers into something else since it's part of my last name. 

So what's in a name? Everything!

3.1 phillip lim target bags | houseofjeffers.com


nj fashion bloggers | houseofjeffers.com

No comments: