photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, December 7, 2012

Event Recap: My Bendel Girl Experience


jen from house of jeffers hosts a night of VIP shopping at Henri Bendel

When the Henri Bendel team asked me to host a night of VIP Shopping at their Short Hills, NJ location on Wednesday, I was completely floored! For me, Henri Bendel has been a beacon of luxe, chic and absolutely indulgent when it comes to jewelry and things in the name of celebrating being a girl. To be asked to host an event at their store was absolutely an honor and a shopping dream!

Henri Bendel Short Hills

Photobucket

Among the champagne and chocolate, I had the chance to meet fellow Henri Bendel fans and help them find the perfect gift for a friend... and better yet, themselves! I loved seeing what items people picked out, and talking to them about what they love about the store. And since I'm a true Bendel Girl at heart, you KNOW I got my shop on, too!

Photobucket

  Henri Bendel Bracelets

Henri Bendel Short Hills NJ

On any visit to the Henri Bendel store in Short Hills, it's always decked out in gems and baubles of every kind. But for the holidays, they've created a shoppers paradise of adorable holiday-themed gifts, awe-inspiring jewelry and lavish accessories for everyday, travel and even, pets! I love that Henri Bendel has such a variety of gifts to match style personalities of all sorts.

  Photobucket

Photobucket

Henri Bendel VIP Shopping Party

Personally, my hipster heart goes into overdrive for their jewelry.

  Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit Details:
Striped Dress - ShopSosie.com / Black Tights - Target
BCBGeneration Secret B Shoes / All Jewelry - Henri Bendel


I want to send a huge thank you to the fabulous staff and team of Henri Bendel for giving me the true Bendel Girl treatment!

Check out pictures from this uber chic event, and see my top 5 Henri Bendel holiday must-haves!

Photobucket
Buy the In The Spotlight Bracelet here!
Photobucket
Buy the Choose Me Mug here!
Also, I'm wearing the Henri Bendel Rivet Wrap Bracelet, Deco Strap Bracelet, Buckle Up Baby Bracelet and the Hand Me Down Stack Ring. 
Photobucket
Buy the Henri Bendel Hatbox Ornament here!
Photobucket
Buy the King Tut Deco Noir Bracelet here!
Photobucket
 Buy the No. 7 Quilt Blocked Camera bag here!!


No comments: