photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 31, 2012

House Of Jeffers: 2012 Year In Style

For me, 2012 was the start of many new things in my life, both personally and for House Of Jeffers. I did things I never expected, grabbed opportunities I had dreamed of having... and, evidently, wore a lot of neon and stripes. Hence, I've included some of my favorite outfits from 2012!

To think that I continued on the path of chronicling my life in photos, and outfits, for another year on my blog, is sorta crazy. When I'm no longer hip and cool, I can return to this place and see my style evolution... and know that I did it in my own special way, on my own terms. I always felt that I had my own way of doing things, and my blog has allowed me to go bold with my sense of style, and with things I'm passionate about.



\


But I couldn't do what I do without those who read and support my blog. To the amazing friends I've made, to all my lovely followers and snazzy brands who continue to show their support to me, I tip my bangs to you. For every comment, every Twitter follower, Instagram "like", and every single brand who has given me the opportunity to represent them in some way... You've made this girl from New Jersey feel loved.

You motivate me to be my best self on House Of Jeffers... Even if you think I'm a little nuts wearing galaxy print leggings






I hope you'll continue to follow me into 2013! Happy New Year!




No comments: