photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 17, 2012

Local Natives

Two interesting facts about myself that relate to this outfit.

1. My family's ancestry includes Native American roots, as my grandfather's mother was Native American. I've always loved this about my family being that I have yet to run into anyone else who is Native American. Hence, the tribal, Navajo print on my oversized sweater lets me celebrate my inter Pocahontas.


Outfit Details:
Navajo Print Oversized Sweater - Gypsy Warrior / Oxblood Leggings - Zara (similar style here / Leather Wedge Ankle Booties - Forever 21 / Studded Satchel - Primark / Hand Me Down Stack Ring - Henri Bendel / Gold Chain Bracelet - Charming Charlie

And 2. I purchased this sweater in a hidden gem called Gypsy Warrior in Ridgewood, New Jersey. The gypsy theme ties into my family again, as supposedly, we had gypsies in my family, too.

I've read about the store, and stalked their online shop for months. Finally, I took a ride up to their store and felt like my punk rock inner was right at home. You must check them out online at GypsyWarrior.com, where I purchased this sweater. If you like studs, leather and have a tendency to wear black, than I encourage you to check them out!







No comments: