photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 3, 2012

Electric Boogaloo

Dorothy in the Wizard Of Oz had ruby red slippers. And I'll hand it to her - they were fabulous, as she was the first chick to wear glitter pumps before any of us were even a. born and b. fashion bloggers.

For this outfit, I'm wearing England on my feet in the form of gold studded oxfords are my ruby reds.


Purchased in England, they are an absolute hipster find and call for bouts of unnecessary dance breaks. Quite possibly, a mullet shoe: party in the front with gold studs, business in the back a la a gold heel. And I have my husband to thank for buying these oxfords for my birthday!


I think they go well with my LC Lauren Conrad floral pattern pants that I scored on Black Friday. While I don't think the shoes are appropriate for my job (I work in the marketing/education sector) and I can't wear jeans to work, I'm always looking for pants that are work-appropriate, but not pushing it too much. You won't, however, EVER find me wearing or buying pleated pants.

I feel like dress pants are something Santa would bring me if he thought I should be on the naughty list. Dress pants = coal for me.

Hope you're all staying nice for the holiday season!

Outfit Details:
Black Tipped Peach Sweater - Forever 21 / LC Lauren Conrad Flocked Skinny French Terry Pants - Kohls / Gold Studded Oxfords - Miss Selfridge / Gold Disc Necklace - found in a gift bag from South Moon Under


No comments: