photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Fashion Fix: Sequin Pants

I hope ya'll had a present-filled, and dope, Christmas! I have to say I made out pretty well in the gift department this year... and I'll have some goodies to show off in the New Year.

But first, let's get to the point: My pants are sequined, and yes, they are the s$%^. Totally RSVP'ed to the pants party...

L.O.V.E. these gold sequin pants from Black Sheep Clothing. I knew I wanted to wear them for Christmas and figured I needed an equally loud top to make my relatives do double-takes. 



Outfit Details
Neon Pink Sweater - Forever 21 / Gold Sequined Pants - c/o Black Sheep Clothing / Gold and Green Rhinestone Statement Necklace - Forever 21/  Peek-A-Boo Sparkle Cuff - c/o Sorrelli / Black Quilted Clutch - Urban Expressions / Adrienne Pumps - ShoeMint.com / 

Plus, I am no longer a pointy-shoe virgin! Finally bought myself a pair of pointy shoes, after talking to the beautiful people who chat with me during #stylechat a la StyleCaster on Twitter.  This satin Adrienne pumps from ShoeMint are my first purchase. Delicious, aren't they?




Finally, the perfect bracelet from Sorrelli's MiMi collection makes this outfit complete. You know I love me a studded-anything... Right up my alley!


As this is my last new outfit post of the year, I figured I need to go out with a bang! Check back on Monday for my House Of Jeffers year-end recap! 


1 comment:

TaraMixandMatch said...

The pants are awesome, and I freaking love your shoes!