photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday 5

1. Sweet Secrets


Ladies of the 80s, ya'll remember these!? Thanks to Pinterest, I've rekindled my love for this little gems. I know I had them... just gotta dig around and revive these for my bookshelf!

Which leads to me...



This site is like a grown-up way to make collages and share them with people. Ever since I found their app for the iPhone, I've been building boards and scooping out others. If you're on Pinterest, feel free to follow me @ http://pinterest.com/houseofjeffers/

3. Remembering Amy Winehouse


I was really bummed when I found out about her passing. While the media focused more about her downfalls, I hope people will focus more for her amazing soulful voice and talent rather than her weaknesses. I've always been a huge fan of hers, and will remember Amy for the music she made, and not the drama that surrounded her.

4. Haus of Price Megabootie 2.0


File this under my Christmas Wish list...

5. My readers


Thank you to anyone and everyone who continues to read House Of Jeffers! I appreciate you for following the blog, keeping up with me on Twitter and for your comments! Kudos for letting me rant and for actually reading because with ya'll, I wouldn't be able to do what I do! 

No comments: