photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 2, 2012

DIY Nail Art: Animal Instincts

Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?! When I received a box of goodies from one of my favorite bloggers and nail art enthusiast, Adiel of It's Because I Think Too Much, to say I was giddy is an understatement!

Among the reds and pinks she sent me were two colors that I immediately knew I was going to use to create something bright with: a creamy sea foam green from Forever 21's love & beauty line and a mauve pink from Opi.


I loved the colors so much, I whipped up some DIY animal print just so I can have a little bit of each in my nail designs.
The initial coats of my DIY nail art in progress.

The finished product! Black was used to outline the animal spots.

No comments: