photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April Walk In My Shoes Photo Challenge on Instagram

    
     


You know you do it... take photos of your shoes with your iPhone. I do it for some daily fashion P.O.V. perspective, which I eventually post to on Instagram. 

Looking at photos from some people I follow, the phrase "walk a mile in someone's shoes" came to mind. The straight-forward adage really did make me wonder what else is going on outside of my world. 

And when you think about it, you really do put your shoes to work. I have shoes that have taken me to England, Cape Cod, New York... and they're memory makers to me.

So, I'd like to encourage you to join me my April Walk In My Shoes Photo Challenge on Instagram!

The Rules
Starting April 1, I'll post a photo from my perspective of my shoes standing somewhere  everyday with the hash tag #aprilwalkinmyshoes and post it to Instagram. You can follow me @houseofjeffers to see my pics - and so I can follow you, as well!

I hope you'll join me - and I can't wait to see where your shoes take you!


1 comment: