photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mod Squad

Mod isn't a style I'm normally drawn to. While I love it on everyone else, and totally love what Twiggy did for the movement, I always felt like I couldn't pull it off. Until I found this dress.

Outfit:
Twiggy Shoulder Peep Dress - c/o Urban 1972.com
Black Tights - Target
Buckle Up Wedges - Mandee
Belt - Forever 21
Military Jacket (seen below) - Guess
Black Onxy Ring and Chain Link Bangles - Forever 21

And being that I'm on this whole try new things kick, I think it's time I get out of my comfort zone and start taking advantage of what else life has to offer. I've just been motivated to do things a little diferently... which includes improving my diet, my job... even moving played a big role in this epiphany.

And of course, branching out in my clothing choices. Why not try a little mod on for size? I'm lovin' the print to the umpteenth degree. Neons meets florals. I'll take it! I'm saying it right now - I think green is gunna be huge this spring. Can't say I own a lot of green... but sticking with my "try new things" theme... I'm liking where this is going.

What trends are you looking forward to this spring?



No comments: