photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, August 31, 2012

Candy Striper

What I'm Wearing:
Red Luxetouch Piped Tee - Banana Republic (buy it here)
Striped BDG Cropped Skinny Jean - Urban Outfitters (similar style here)
Dany Platforms - Jessica Simpson (buy em here!)
Black Satchel - Zara
Silver Braided Cuff - Macys

I know everyone wants to jump on the Fall bandwagon, but I'm not letting go of summer anytime soon. Sure, I might break out jeans on an occasion now that it's not 100 degrees in New Jersey every day... but I just love my summer wardrobe.

Looking back on what was in my closet last summer, and what I've built up this year, I can say that my where I spend my money in terms of clothing has absolutely changed. I really do take time to think over my purchases before checking out... Less impulse buying, more long term investment. Fashion broker, perhaps?

Then again, when you find striped pink jeans for $9 at Urban Outfitters, there really isn't much to think about. Case in point - these cropped skinnies that were originally $58 smackers. Plus, you're gunna gasp out loud when you hear I shopped at Banana Republic's Outlet, where I paid about $21 for this red tee. So comfy. Should have stocked up for Fall... or Summer. Whichever comes first.

Oh, and see you at LuckyFABB, soon!

My beaded friendship bracelet is from Antigua, which I bought on my honeymoon! 




No comments: