photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Fashion Fix: Galaxy Chic

As you read this, a pair of limited edition galaxy print leggings I ordered from Romwe.com are on their way to me. I can't WAIT to slap em on!

And with fall coming up, you'll find me rocking pants  - a lot. Listen, as someone who shakes like a chihuahua when it's cold out, I'll take as many pants options as I can get. I was on the fence about buying the leggings, being that trends come and go, but I'm willing to take the risk for the $24 bucks I paid for em.

The one's below look similar, but you'll see... In the meantime, I'll have to create of outfits to wear em with... like the ones below.



Galaxy Prints



Embellished tank top / Rick Owens jacket / River Island pink blazer, $63 / Patterned legging / Lanvin lace up booties / Platform shoes / Leather shoulder bag / DANNIJO jewelry / Necklace / H&M metal ring, $4.69 / Yves Saint Laurent matte eyeshadow / NARS Cosmetics summer nail polish, $21



And don't forget to enter my Giveaway with Jux! You have until the 29th to enter!

No comments: