photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Fashion Fix: Cheetah Print

My fashion obsessions change on a weekly basis. When I have an idea as to what piece I'm looking for, or a certain print I'd love to incorporate into my wardrobe, I fixate on it until I eventually find it. 

So... I've decided that some Friday posts will be devoted to the things I'm currently obsessed with each week. 

Here's the very first Friday Fashion Fix ever - cheetah print!



What I'm Wearing: 
Colorblock Blouse - Dor L Dor (in Summit, NJ)
Cheetah Print Shorts - Forever 21 (similar style - buy here)
Braided Wooden Heels - Gap (similar style - buy here)
Triangle Crystal Chain Necklace - Charming Charlie (similar style - buy here)
Stretch Crystal Bracelet - Charming Charlie
Black Leather Cord & Rhinestone Bracelet - Charlie Charlie

You know how I'm not really a gal who would say "loves" shorts? These were the first pair I purchased this summer... even though you're only seeing them for the first time. Cheetah print and animal prints are classic fashion staples with timeless appeal. I own shirts with plenty of cheetah on them, but didn't have any bottoms featuring this animal print.




I've worn these shorts with bright tees and casual sandals, and amped them up with charming accessories and heels. Bang for your buck, meet cheetah print shorts.

Not too shabby for $10!

No comments: