photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Road Trippin': East Coast Style

I'm back from my mini-getaway to Pennsylvania and Atlantic City! Sun, shopping and a little bit of Lady Luck was just what I needed. 

While I might complain that Mike's job consumes so much of his time, it does have its perks. I don't think I'd see some of these places we've been to if it wasn't for his job taking him all over the place. It's fun, and gives us time to explore towns we'd otherwise not know existed.

Here's a look at some photos I snapped on my iPhone. You might have seen some on Instagram on my House Of Jeffers account.  Feel free to follow me to see more!



 1. This is Mike's brick, I mean, lasagna from Buca di Beppo. It's a family-style Italian restaurant,
where a small portion (above) normally serves 2 -3 people. In this case, he finished it the entire thing!


2. Fashion bloggers never really take a vacation. What I wore to a soccer game. 
Mint V-Neck Tee - Gap
Pink Shorts - New York & Co.
Gladiator Sandals - Nine West
Fedora - Charlotte Russe


3. Milky Way Farms in Chester Springs, Pa. So beautiful.



4. The ice cream at Milky Way Farms is named after their cows. How cute! I had Trudy's Raspberry Truffle, and Mike ordered Molly's Mint Chocolate Chip.



5. At one of the soccer tournaments, there was a stand for The Pulsera Project. While I though it was just an ordinary booth selling friendship bracelets, I found out that the Pulsera Project is a non-profit organization that educates and connects Nicaraguan youth with students in more than 200 students in schools across the U.S through the sale of these hand-made bracelets. Each comes with a personalized name tag and a photo of the person who made the bracelet. Such a personal touch, and it really makes an impact on you... knowing that you could possibly help someone. They're typically sold for $5, and I ended up buying three. The cause is truly amazing, and I'd encourage you to check it out by visiting The Pulsera Project website. This is a great project for teachers and students!



6. Swooning over Gucci in the King Of Prussia mall.




8. Revel in Atlantic City was a pit stop on our getaway. It's absolutely ridiculous! 
Next time, I'm staying here!


9. Geeking out inside Revel.


10. Yes, there are Sex And The City slot machines in Atlantic City. No trip to A.C. is complete without blowing your money on these slots!

No comments: