photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, September 30, 2013

Brocade and Black

printed jeans | houseofjeffers.com

I can't make my mind up whether or not owning so many black tops is a good thing. Sure, black goes with everything, but I'm starting to thinking I'm falling into a comfort zone with it... Then again, when you're wearing printed brocade jeans in black and white, I think it's acceptable. 


best pink drugstore lipsticks | houseofjeffers.com

I honestly don't know where September went. I feel like September was a very confusing yet clarifying month for me in a lot of ways. Lately, I've been feeling like the path my life is on wasn't what I planned, and sometimes, it can get to me. But, I'm trying my best to grab hold of the reigns and hopefully, steer myself to the place I want to be. With a new season here, it's almost like getting a mini do-over four times a year.

Don't let me down, Fall!

house of jeffers personal style blogs nj


printed jeans | houseofjeffers.com

Studded Tank - Marshalls / Black and White Printed Jeans - Forever 21 / Red Ankle Booties - Forever 21 / Camille Bag - Sole Society / Black Onyx Ring - Mango / Alex and Ani Bracelets


No comments: