photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts To Buy For... Yourself




Valentine's Day is about showing the love... And that includes to yourself, too. It is one of my mantra's that all good things start with yourself, and that could mean allowing yourself that extra slice of chocolate cake, cutting short the early morning workout at the gym... or for me, indulging in some occasional retail therapy. I agree with RuPaul's words of wisdom: "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you supposed to love somebody else?" Easy! By yourself something.

So go on, give yourself some love for Valentine's Day by buying that red tulle skirt from ASOS you've been daydreaming outfits about, or upgrading your camera... or just stopping at the store for a box of chocolates.

Yes, I am encouraging you to show yourself some love all in the name of Cupid's naked bum. He wants you to buy yourself something nice. Just consider it a "happiness investment" on the most appropriate day to be happy in love... with that new handbag you just bought.

The Chira Ferragni flats are absolutely, a drool-worthy gift I have no problem giving myself. I do admit - I get really swept up in the whole red and pink color scheme of this holiday. The NARS Yu lipstick is my favorite (which I wear), and I'll take jewelry any day.

No comments: