photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm Completely Over This Snow

This is my official "I'm completely over this snow" post. I'm not kidding.



In February alone, it has snow almost every 4 days in New Jersey. Sure, it looks pretty when it's falling, but after it's over... it just hangs out like an unwanted house guest. Is this what people in Alaska feel like? Maybe I should learn how to live in an igloo?

Gap sweater, Purple pants, Express Shoes on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Knit beanies for winter | hipster style | www.houseofjeffers.com

House Of Jeffers fashion blogs from New Jersey | www.houseofjeffers.com

While I'm happy in this outfit, considering it has a pop of color,  I'm rocking a beanie, and this Gap sweater is unbelievably warm and snugly, I just miss feeling a bit more girly in my skirts and dresses. And it's hard to be creative in this weather as far as outfit photos go. New Jersey is covered in dirty snow, or what clean snow is left, you can't do anything fun on it.

I attempted to stand on top of the snow, which worked for a hot minute, but then fell through it... Knee deep snow, people. Knee deep.

House Of Jeffers fashion blogs from New Jersey | www.houseofjeffers.com
  Knit Gold Lurex Beanie - Zara / Black and Gold Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters /  Knit Black and White Sweater - Gap / Purple Pants - Candies / Wedge Sneakers - Express / Bib Necklace - c/o Sorrelli


Oh well, while it's snowy here, I can at least admire all the fashionable ladies attending London Fashion Week at the moment. Have you seen Sophia Webster's collection? My God... I now know why I go to work... To afford shoes like hers. 

No comments: