photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

British Bits: River Island's Ankle Boot Collection

Ankle boots have become a style staple that's sticking around well past the winter. Once I find a pair I love, I find myself not wanting to put them away when the warmer weather kicks in... And now, I don't have to.


So when River Island, (yes, the River Island that is across the pond, and is now, making their way to the U.S.) challenged me to pair some of their ankle boot styles from their latest collection, I couldn't wait! Since ankle boots are completely appropriate this time of year, why not work them into your wardrobe for the Spring, too? 

Check out my stylish options for making the transition from season to season with ankle boots - to Valentine's Days and beyond!  



  


A chunky ankle boot is so versatile. Tuck your pants in, or leave em out when you strut it out in these rocker-inspired shoes. I personally love wearing a high platform ankle boot with uber girly dresses in the winter for a bit of cheeky style.




         



Ah, the pointed ankle boot. It really doesn't get any more feminine than a black shoe... These River Island shoes feature a peek-a-boo, cut-out vamp that makes this stunner look sassy and sleek. And, they really do go well with everything in your closet. Skirts, pants, dresses, casual looks, night-out ensembles... I'd slip these killers on on Valentine's Day for a sultry vibe paired with all of the above (which you find all on the River Island site)!

No comments: