photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, February 24, 2014

Chelsea Hall Girl


Rivet & Sway Chelsea Hall Collection | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

When I was a child, I used to pretend I had to wear glasses. Poking the tinted lenses out of sunglasses, I'd put them on and imagine I had an alter ego. Hey, if Clark Kent could do it, so could I.

As an adult, I still love the idea of wearing glasses, even though I'm fortunate to have good vision. Glasses are just as much an accessory as jewelry, and for me, they let me have fun with my look.


Rivet & Sway Chelsea Hall Collection | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Lucky for me, Rivet & Sway asked if I would show off my Chelsea Hall style inspired by their new Chelsea Hall Collection. Giving a nod to the 70s vibe of androgynous style and the fearless women who defined this decade, a #ChelseaHallGirl is all about being daring, edgy and breaking the rules when it comes to style.

Thanks to Rivet & Sway's try at home program, they whisked 5 frames, a combination of optical and sunglass styles, to me to test drive for 5 days. The frames come equipped with clear lenses - perfect for accessorizing and experimenting - but you can purchase prescription and non-prescription frames. 

I immediately loved this purple frame called Pantsuit. Its interior is lined with a lighter purple. Sold!

Chelsea Hall Girl Rivet & Sway Glasses | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


 I could see myself rocking these on a daily basis because the frame fits in well paired next to my bangs, and the I love how they have a stylishly-smart feel. Plus, I needed a sunnie, and the oversized round-frame Superfly in True Blood was perfect for a bright and sunny Sunday. 

Rivet & Sway Glasses | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

New Jersey Fashion Blogs House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Medallion Print Swing Dress, worn as a top - Boohoo.com / Leather Skater Skirt - Forever 21 / Colorblock Tote - c/o Sole Society / Jeffrey Campbell Evade Oxfords / Black Tights - H&M / Chelsea Hall Pantsuit Glasses in Purple Haze - c/o Rivet & Sway / Black and White Crystal Statement Necklace - Francesca's



But, I've still got a couple more frames to go!
I'll be featuring more Chelsea Hall styles this week, so stay tuned!

To learn more about Rivet & Sway, including their prescription and non-prescription selection of glasses and frames, visit their website! 






No comments: