photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, February 14, 2014

Bold and Bright-Lipped


Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sorry, but I can't get enough of the holiday. Some people hate it, say it's a commercialized holiday - which, in some ways, it is. But, if that means I get chocolate, can wear more red, and can make a mess with some heart confetti - then I love it!

Fashion Bloggers Boohoo US | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Sunglass Warehouse | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Fashion Bloggers that wear Lulus | House Of Jeffers

Typically for V-Day, I'd be decked out in a skirt or dress that reaks of blatantly holiday machismo. But, Mother Nature hates New Jersey this year, and on top of the cold weather, the snow that's been dropped on us is really killing my style vibe. I noticed I've been wearing a lot more black in my outfit posts... Subconsiously, I'm in mourning for the day that I can wear proper tights and frilly skirts.

However, the prism-print dress from Boohoo.com honestly lights up my day. To keep with this love-themed day, I'm finally going to rock my Pixie Market Lips Purse (which was featured in my DIY heart mani post). It was a Christmas gift from my present... Isn't it divine?

Pixie Market Lips Purse on House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


ModCloth Boots on Sale | House Of Jeffers Fashion Blog | www.houseofjeffers.com



Have a fab Valentine's Day!
Show some love, and wear what you love on this most mushy of days!





No comments: