photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, April 14, 2014

Guest Post: Sam of Style of Sam

Hello Friends,

Hope your week is going well!  I'm Sam from Style of Sam.  I'm a pharmacist/ wife/ mother to an 8-month old/ try-t0-consistently-blog style blogger by way of Texas.  I'm a self-proclaimed mixmaster of vintage, couture, and thrift.  Fashion is my drug of choice!  Thank you for letting me visit on Jen's blog while she is out.

Style of Sam Blog


Jen and I became REAL LIFE friends after meeting at IFB in New York last year.  Oh you know those blogger conferences... where "internet friends" can become real friends!  Anyhow, I think Jen is FAB.U.LOUS as I'm sure you do too!  Let's all wish her a speedy and peaceful recovery.

Fashion Blogger from Texas Sam from Style of Sam

Prada Sunglasses, as worn by Sam of Style by Sam

Style of Sam Blog


Style of Sam Blog

Remember when Jen wore this gorgeous beaded collar jacquard dress here?  SO FUN with the purple tights and woven wedges!!!  Well, I wore the same dress too!  I think it's so fun to see the same item styled by different people.  Everyone has their own interpretation, and that's what makes life so great!  We are all different!



dress WAREHOUSE borrowed // hairpin and earrings VINTAGE // rings OUI ETSY, SNS // bracelet PREMIER// handbag FROM G-MA {cute} // heels LANVIN FOR H&M {similar} // sunglasses PRADA // lipstick TOM FORD

No comments: